ABOUT WORLD WIDE LIFE HUMANITARIAN PARTNERSHIP SOCIETY
Statement of Guiding Principles
To promote Christian values and enhance living conditions for individuals in under-developed countries, through avenues such as, but not limited to; Education, Vocational Training, Marketplace Ministry, and referrals to Micro Credit programs.
#everychildmatters #educationempowers #globalcommunity #povertysucks
BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND OFFICERS
Karen Shaben, Founding Director, President, Member CMA Canada, Member Ignite Nations Global
Brian Shaben, Founding Director, Vice-President, and Treasurer, Member CMA Canada, Member Ignite Nations Global
Linda Soles, Founding Director, and Secretary
Steven Cowie, Director
John Marten, Director
Brian West, Director, Member CMA Canada
ADVISORS TO THE BOARD
Jim and Kristen Budd, Pastoral Advisors
Gary Soles, Founding Director, Fundraising Advisor
Jeannie Paparella, Advisor to Board
Nancy Tucker, Personal Advisor to Founders Brian and Karen Shaben
World Wide Life Humanitarian Partnership Society- Credentials
- BC Societies-S-0064045
- Canadian Registered Charity- 818767162RR0001
- Member- Friends of the Great Commission- Giving from the USA-http://friendsgc.com/world-wide-life-humanitarian/
- Member-Canada Helps- http://canadahelps.org
- Member-Charitable Impact- http://my.charitableimpact.com
Reverends Brian and Karen Shaben
- members Ignite Nations Global (North America and SE Asia Oceania)
- Members of CMA Canada (Christian Ministers Association)
Statement of Faith:
We believe that Jesus Christ is our Lord and Savior. We believe man is born into sin and born again into the Spirit through the finished work of Jesus.
We believe in Faith through Grace. We believe in the identity of the saved as Children of God and co-heirs with Christ.
REV. BRIAN & REV. KAREN SHABEN
Brian and Karen…
Have always had a heart for people and serving others and have always believed in giving back to their communities. Over the last 30 years, they have supported and volunteered with many organizations in Canada and Asia. They have volunteered with and supported churches, charities, non-profit and community support organizations, as volunteers, financial supporters, and board members, just a few notable organizations include Victory Asia, Victim Services Canada, and Rotary International. Brian and Karen have actively worked in “hands-on” outreach projects in South East Asia for many years, serving in Vietnam, Cambodia, the Philippines, and Thailand. Since the inception of World Wide Life Humanitarian Partnership Society in 2015, their projects have been focused on aiding the marginalized Hill Tribes of Northern Thailand.
- “One of our early experiences was running a Children’s home at El Shaddai Children’s Home, in Sri Racha, Thailand. We took over the care of this home for a month, working with children whose ages ranged from 4-to 18 years old. We like to call this experience our “Baptism by Fire” into the mission field. We encountered some very challenging situations, yet at the same time, discovered the amazing potential of these kids. That was it, we were changed, and it became clear to us, the true call of our lives. In Brian’s words “We were hooked”. We returned to South East Asia regularly over the next several years, and every time, we left a piece of our hearts behind. As much as we will always love our home and native land, we knew we must listen to the truth in our hearts, and sacrifice that comfortable lifestyle to spend more time in Asia. We must do all we can do to help the most vulnerable youth of Thailand reach that amazing potential that lies within.”
By 2014, it was clear to Brian and Karen that it was time to begin the transition to a new and exciting season. In 2015 World Wide Life Humanitarian Partnership Society was born, and that year they left behind the only lifestyle they’d ever known and their full-time careers to embrace a new adventure! In early 2020, Brian and Karen were invited to membership in Ignite Nations Global network and finalized their ministry credentials with Christian Minister’s Association Canada.
- .“It is a true blessing and honour to be included in the membership of Ignite Nations Global, to be aligned with like-minded ministries with a heart for the nations.”
Here’s more about how your generous support of World Wide Life Humanitarian Partnership changes lives:
How you help!
YOU HELP promote Christian values and faith, train, and care for marginalized people, operate a family-style care home, coordinate projects and minor repairs to improve living conditions, teach ESL programs, and by doing so combat human trafficking by breaking the extreme poverty cycle of at-risk peoples.
YOU HELP abandoned and orphaned youth at risk of sexual exploitation, schools, villages, and communities lacking resources, marginalized families, and individuals living in extreme poverty.
WHERE YOU HELP Northern Thailand, family care homes, hospitals, villages, schools, training centres, and churches
IT’S BECAUSE OF YOU It is only through the continued support of kind and generous donors like you that we can make a difference. You are the only source of support for World Wide Life Humanitarian Partnership Society. THANK YOU!