Please click on our gallery to view our photos!
As important as your prayers and financial giving are, giving of yourself is also a great blessing! We invite you to come and visit us!
We have personally experienced the value of cross-cultural humanitarian trips and how it affects the people being served, as well as the people who come to serve. We are living proof of the life changing experience, and we have seen the changes in the teams we have worked with and the volunteers who have visited us. When we are stretched beyond our personal comfort zone and minister to other people our life perspective changes and our vision grows.
We’d love for you to experience keeping this vision alive and share with you the opportunity to come together as volunteers and help with various projects.
Whether you are a church, community or school group, friends or family, we are happy accommodate those who are interested in getting involved in a life-changing experience, whether it’s rolling up your sleeves and assisting with general improvements to living conditions,teaching English or offering your skillset to host a training workshop.
If you are a smaller group, we can also organize and host a customized Northern Thailand tour experience.
Some typical experiences and activities may include:
- Work projects and Vocational Training Programs – hands-on projects, whether it is structural improvements, renovations or cleaning and painting or vocational training workshops where you can share your expertise.
- ESL Programs
- Ministry and mentoring programs – just spending time with the youth, anything from singing songs, telling stories, playing games, practising English or doing crafts
- Worship Participation – If you choose to, you can attend a church, a worship service, or Bible Study alongside the youth we mentor, you’ll be amazed by their faith and their enthusiasm.
- Community improvement and outreach-visits to a village or school project
- Shopping – You can visit the Chiang Rai shopping areas like Central Plaza mall, Chiang Rai Night Bazaar and Saturday Night Walking Street Market, take a shopping trip to a Laos island market, or we can arrange for an opportunity to visit the local markets, all giving you the opportunity to enhance the local economy in a positive way.
- Sightseeing or Cultural Tours – includes opportunities to experience some cultural things unique to the area like: Elephant Camp or Sanctuary experiences , Mae Sai and the Opium Museum, the Northern most tip of Thailand bordering Myanmar (Burma), the Golden Triangle, Coffee Farms and Tea plantations, remote Hill Tribe and Thai Villages
- Remember …. All work and no play ….well that’s just not a complete cultural experience. With that in mind, we will do our best to help you explore all that the region has to offer.