Here’s what we’ve been up to in November
Firstly we apologize for the delay in sending out November’s update. The month turned out unexpected events that prohibited us from posting earlier. Here’s a quick recap of our November.
- November 1st was the start back to school for the girl’s third-quarter term and parent-teacher meetings. We are pleased to report excellent overall year-to-date grades at the end of quarter two. Olivia 94.9%, Mercy 98.09%, Bubo 99.08% and Grace 94.54%
- November 6th, our family joined Victory Church at a Mae Sai outreach where 760 people were reached with Hot meals, Prayer, and literature. Brian lent his skills to lead the Church team in the preparation of the meals.
- November 8th was a milestone date for us as it marked the end of our sixth year full-time in Thailand.
- November 14th, Chef Brian stepped in again and prepared dinner for Sunday Night church in Mae Sai.
- November 28th we enjoyed a Worship Night, BBQ, and Bonfire including roasting marshmallows to celebrate the 4th anniversary of Victory Church Mae Sai.
- November 30th was Giving Tuesday and we want to say a Huge Thank You! to all of you who supported the $2 extra dollars for every $20.00 donated to World Wide Life. Thank you for helping us. We will be able to make Christmas special for impoverished students this year. Thank you again to all of you who are such a big part of this mission to inspire and nurture the human spirit one child, one village, and one community at a time.